Search This Blog

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy to Be Alive

We took part in the storm that hit the east coast last Friday.  I was just a little bit terrified when it hit. We were watching a baseball came when the next thing we knew the power went out and we heard the strongest wind we had ever heard. My first thought was that it was a tornado and I jumped up to save my baby's life. I had a hard time sleeping after that.  Thankfully, Bryan is more collected than I am in these types of situations.  Come to think of it, Bryan is more collected than I am in just about everything.  We lost power for about 15 hours which did nothing for my nerves.  Lucy handled it all pretty well.  Here's what happened in her own words....



She's pretty stylish. 

Lucy does pretty well with tummy time.  It's not intentional, but she'll flip herself from her tummy to her back. 






4 comments:

  1. very cute!! can't wait to see that baby again. - becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures. Very expressive eyebrows. I love that she's matching her dad with her crazy glasses.

    ReplyDelete