This week has been pretty busy. We moved last Saturday from our luxury apartment at Eagle's Landing. It's been a difficult transition and we're coping as well as can be expected. We couldn't move into our official apartment until Thursday because repairs were needed in the bathroom. We spent a few days living it up in a "loaner" handicap apartment. It was almost as good as Eagle's landing. Anyway, thanks to the Hoemann's helping us clean up and move last week we are finally enjoying our new digs.
Lucy taking a nap. I sometimes look at this picture to remind myself that Lucy is capable of sleeping. We've had a (semi) rough week with the sleeping. She slept for 11 hours one night and then she's up twice the next night. I won't go into all the details, but I will say that for the amount of books I've read I should be able to figure this out. I guess Lucy is just trying to prove to me that she has some agency in the matter.
We finally put her to sleep in a real bed (she's been sleeping in the seat in the picture above). She had a rough time at first, but she seems to finally be adjusting.
Lucy in her friend Lillian's bumbo seat. She loves it and I love Lillian's mom for lending it to us. She's so much more happy when she can sit up and be involved in the group. She also tends to hang off the side.
We made cookies for the people that helped us move. I was busy with Lucy so I asked Bryan to help out with putting the dough on the cookie sheets. He seemed hesitant but he kindly helped me. I pulled these out of the oven and I thought it was too cute not to take a picture.
Here's Lucy not doing anything particularly cute. Just Lucy being Lucy (which recently includes letting her tongue hang out. All. The. Time.)




hilarious. bryan?! hah. i can not WAIT to see her on friday! she is so dang cute. -- becky
ReplyDeletesuch a cutie pie, is there some secret message in the cookie display
ReplyDeleteFunny, Bryan. You guys and Lucy will get the sleeping thing down. You're doing such a great job with her. She's a cutie.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the new place. Lucy looks adorable. I love her polka dot outfit. Also I guess there is no reason cookies need to be in rows, right?
ReplyDelete