Search This Blog

Friday, July 27, 2012

5 to 1

We were lucky enough to have my sister Penny and her two girls come for a visit this week (Bryan was just slightly outnumbered). We had a great time and I'm grateful for all of their help cleaning up after our move.  Wendy was a great little mother to Lucy and was a great help around the house.  She swept and mopped the whole place and did the dishes all the time.  Plus, she could almost take care of Lucy with no assistance at all.  I can't wait to have an 8 year old. 

Elsie was great playing with Lucy.  Lucy pretty much wants the whole world to pay attention to her, so we could park Elsie in front of Lucy and the two would entertain each other for a long time. 

 Tired baby getting rocked by her Aunt. 

Mission accomplished. 


We went to the grocery store and when I turn around I see this.  Bryan says, "It was Wendy's idea".  According to the fruit scale she weighs almost 15 lbs. (Please don't ask why she's not wearing pants). 





Elsie drew this. You know who it is. 


 We went to Monticello on Wednesday.  Penny got us all in for free with her military connections.  Lucy must have forgotten that she hates that  place because she slept for an hour and half while we walked around and did the tour.  It was heaven.  The weather was beautiful and we had a great day. 

Here's the pretty face I get to look at when she's in the carrier. 



3 comments:

  1. love this post! her falling asleep in the chair - precious. scale picture - precious. elsie's picture - well...she did a great job. :) -- becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Bryan to a tee. Good job Elsie! Love the pictures. So cute.

    ReplyDelete