Search This Blog

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Break with family - Part 2

We also got to spend a lot of time with my half of the family. It's nice that Grandma Bayly lives so close now. 

Lauren loves baby Mary. 


Wendy and Lucy had a birthday party since they both have March birthdays. 


 Lucy likes chocolate and ice cream.  A lot. So after her third helping of chocolate cake, she went up to Grandma with clenched fists and demanded, "More cake!!"

We went to Westmoreland Park with Aunt Pen and her girls. 







Mary can grab onto things and she tries her best to get them in her mouth


Lucy loves helping in the kitchen. She's helping her Aunt Pen make pizza

 Our attempt at a picture with the four girls

Why are they looking at me like that?

I've said it before - I love sleeping babies. 


Whoa Lucy. Pretty.

The Coupes got Lucy an adorable doll with a matching dress. It's so cute. She looks like such a little girl in it. 



 Aunt Pen tried out her cloth diapers on Mary. They make for one big, cute, diaper bum. 



Have I mentioned how much I love sleeping babies?

Oh Mary. You melt my heart. 

This was 5 minutes after our trip officially ended. It's a good way to sum it up. 

Mary talks a lot. A whole lot. And she's loud. Really loud.

3 comments: