Search This Blog

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Happy Birthday Lucy, (Deetu), (Judy)!


Bryan was gone last weekend and since he babysits Mary while I do the blog, the blog and Mary were too much for me to handle. So I have a lot of catch up to do. 



It was Lucy's 2nd birthday! We had fun with our sweet little girl who's not a baby anymore. She now knows to say she's two when asked how old she is. I love my Lucy so much and I'm so glad she let me become her mother two years ago. She is sweet, kind, beautiful, and funny. I love you Lucy. 

The cake looked much easier to make on the video I watched online. Oh well. 



I love the look of concern on her face as Bryan lights the candle. And Mary is learning how to make sure she's not forgotten. Happy birthday sweet Lucy!

Yum


I found a toy that is loud and has buttons. She loves it. And I love her enough to put up with it. 



 Puppies!





Mary is a good sport


I wonder if I look this cute when I sleep?



Lucy somehow learned the word, "fancy!" (which is what she said when I put this skirt on her)


Hello Mary

It's hard work helping mom clean out the closet

Mary looks like a Fotopoulos in this picture

Whoa Mary


The weather is finally nice enough to play outside. We've spent hours and hours outside in the last week. 

Lucy grabbed her pack of diapers and tried to put one on her doll. Ironically, this is the potty training doll...

Pretty Mary


We have an app on the ipad that has a cat that repeats what you say. Lucy has figured out how to sing to it. (And I think it's cute that the cat picks up Mary's squawk).

Lucy Jones



This is what Mary was doing during conference this afternoon









3 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love the cake, Kathleen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You probably look that cute when you sleep, but I'm not sure Bryan does. :)

    ReplyDelete