Search This Blog

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Snow Day

It has been forever since I have posted. I'm home after a long spring break and I'm just getting back into the swing of things. Here are pictures from the week before we visited family for spring break.


We had snow. Again. And then we've even had snow since these pictures were taken. Again. 






The snow was too soft to use the snow man kit on a real snow man. But it worked on a little girl. 


She's a big girl.


Aunt Mel, Cora, and Rebecca were in town a few Saturdays ago. It was a beautiful day and we had a nice time going on a walk and feeding geese. 






Feeding geese


Daddy's the only one that can get Mary to laugh by telling jokes.


Snowgirl


I'm not even sure where she first heard it, but Lucy has fallen in love with a song from Frozen. She came and told me, "I like it! I like it!". 


No comments:

Post a Comment