Life is good in our house. The best way to evaluate how "good" things are going is by the level of sleep everyone in the house is getting. Lucy's sleep issues are a thing of the past (fingers crossed). She goes to down for her naps and bed great now. Her little sister is an amazing sleeper too. It's normal for her to sleep 8 hours at night and she even went 9 hours one night. So by that measure, we are all doing great.
I couldn't help posting a bunch of these pictures.
Grandma and Grandpa Jones came for a visit this week. They babysat while Bryan and I went out to a movie and dinner. It was great. And the girls had a great time too. Lucy was so sad when they left. She put her head on her dad's shoulder and cried, "Hello Gama! Hello Bumpa! Pweeease!!".
Just because...
I love love love sleeping babies. Especially my sleeping babies. She makes my heart melt.
Lucy found my pancake flavored lip gloss.
Mary skipping Sunday School
Cute dad and cute girls.
Lucy has been doing great in nursery. She is so sad when I leave but the nursery leaders say she only cries for maybe fifteen seconds. Her nursery leader let Lucy play with her phone and take selfies. Here are a couple of probably 50 pictures Lucy took.
My happy girl. She has been "talking" a lot lately so I tried to get that recorded.
So adorable!
ReplyDeletei loved seeing them.
ReplyDeletemade MY heart melt. adorable pictures! love those girls. i need to see them soon!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute girls!!!
ReplyDelete