Search This Blog

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Love These Girls

This week was pretty low key.  I went to the grocery store with both girls and that was about the extent of our adventures. The girls are both doing well and I'm grateful to be their mom. Mary has is and exceptional baby and I'm grateful for her. She sleeps 7-8 hours at night now and she's generally happy when she's awake. Lucy is learning like crazy. It seems like her vocabulary doubles every day. She woke up from her nap the other day and started "falling" down in her crib when out of nowhere she laughs and says, "funny!". I didn't know she knew that word.  



I love this baby. The best part of having cold weather is that I get to put Mary in her pink body suit. It's so cute. 

She is so smiley. She almost always smiles when somebody looks at her. 

I often take pictures just because. I love looking at my girls' faces. 

Sometimes when you're a baby your pants are baggy and then your daddy pulls them up to look like old man pants. 

We went bowling yesterday and Lucy loved it. She didn't care about knocking pins over,  but she loved rolling the ball down the ramp. 

It was dark in the alley so our pictures are really bad. It's a shame because she was so cute. 


The girls in their matching jammies. I was trying to make Lucy laugh. 

It worked. 




Cute diaper baby


3 comments: