I made it through the first full week of Bryan going back to school with the two girls at home. Sure, he was still home at least 50% of the time and my mom came down for one day too. Still, when I was alone and babysat the girls we all did just fine.
Daddy put Mary on Mom's shoulders
Cute smile on some chubby cheeks
One of my successes last week was getting everybody bathed and dressed. It's the little things in life.
"Daddy, why did you put me in the cooler?"
My mom and Doug came down for my birthday and took me out to lunch. It took me the better part of a month to decide where I wanted to go, but I decided on a Japanese restaurant. Good choice Kathleen. Good choice. Thanks mom for treating me to such a nice day.
Lucy loved it and she did great. I was grateful to make it through a meal without a scene. Thanks for the birthday present Lucy.
Oh, and I let mom talk me into getting some ice cream for my birthday too. They had some arcade games at the ice cream shop and Lucy loved this one.
The first thing to go when I turned 30 was my memory. And poor Lucy had to pay for it. At 5pm on my birthday I couldn't figure out why Lucy was crying so much and really cranky. I put Mary down to tend to Lucy and when I turned around I saw this. Sorry Lucy. I was out to lunch and when we got home I completely forgot to put her down for a nap.
Pretty Mary. She's not a newborn anymore. She's such a sweet baby. And she slept for almost 8 hours last night. That was wonderful.
I tried to get a picture of her dimple on her right cheek.
And in case you thought I had forgotten about Lucy when I was taking those pictures of Mary, think again. Lucy was on standby the whole time.
Here are pictures of Mary in the pretty things my Aunt Char made her.
The lady at the restaurant made Lucy a jumping origami frog
We got a bunch of videos of Lucy singing her favorite songs
Snowman
Popcorn
Wise Man and Foolish Man
This is a cute video of Mary smiling
I love this. The funny thing about this video is that Lucy is saying hello to "Dee-Tu". That's how she says Lucy. So she's watching herself on the computer screen and saying hello.
i love, love, love this post. i love the pictures, the singing, the videos and the 2 cute as a button girls
ReplyDeleteLOVE those videos/pictures! this post was the cutest. i can't believe how big mary is. we need another visit!
ReplyDeleteThat cooler picture is hilarious. She does have that expression.
ReplyDelete