Search This Blog

Sunday, January 12, 2014

1 Month

Mary is one month old. That went fast. She is growing so much. We went to her doctor's appointment and she weighs 10 lbs 4oz and is 21.5 inches long. That puts her at 75% and 73% respectively for her size. She's already getting so strong and can hold her head up.  Lucy got to have a play date with my visiting teacher and the report back was that she was an angel. She is a good girl. 


I finally got to use this cute body suit. Grandma Jones got this for Lucy but it was too warm outside to use it for Lucy. It was the first thing I had ever gotten/held for my baby. I remember thinking it was the cutest thing I had ever seen and I couldn't wait to hold my baby girl. Mary looks absolutely adorable in it. 


Mary is spending a lot of her young life in close proximity to her sister. 


 I was cleaning the kitchen and I thought Lucy was just eating the bagel I gave her. Turns out she got into the bagel bagel bag and decided she needed a chocolate chip bagel for each hand. 

It's good for you Mary...



We finally sold our old table yesterday and got to put up our new fancy one from the Baylys. Doug and Bryan were putting it together and Lucy was a big help.






2 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures when Lucy is holding Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of Lucy holding Mary. Adorable. (Natalie)

    ReplyDelete