The girls and I went to Grandma Bayly's house because Gma and Gpa were going to watch the girls while Bryan and I went to the ballet. But then it snowed. And snowed. The ballet was cancelled so we got to spend extra time with Grandma. Lucy loved it. She loves having extra attention and Grandma takes good care of her. I was worried she wouldn't want to leave, but when she learned she was going to go home and see daddy that carried her through the drive home. She kept saying, "See Dada? See Dada?".
Baby exhausted
We got to see the Cannons and Coupes. Jacob helped Lucy get all the way to the top of the play place, but Henry got her down.
We had a nice visit with the Hoemann's too. Will is great with Mary and she was happy to hang out with him.
Another baby exhausted
Grandma and Lucy making cookies. I almost ruined the bonding experience (in my attempt to keep Lucy's fingers out of the running mixer) by telling Lucy that the mixer was going to get loud like the vacuum. That scared her pretty good, but she hung in there.
Banana and tomato for breakfast? Why not?
This was the night that I laid Mary down for bed at 9 and thought I was golden until she popped back up at 9:30 refreshed. We were up until midnight hanging out.
Mary?
There she is
My mom has a shelf where she keeps these little birds. Needless to say, it's within reach for Lucy. She likes to line them up on the window sill. I think it's pretty cute.
Snow!
I did the best I could to make a snow man.
Within 30 seconds of me giving the poor snow man his head Lucy gave him one good whack to knock it off. This was her victory face as she said, "Head! Fall!".
Lucy's pretty face
Mary is pretty good about sleeping anywhere
I wanted to get a picture of Lucy in her pretty dress and pigtails. She was upset because she wanted to take the picture. So this is all I got...
Mary's smile is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteI love that Lucy knocked off the snowman's head and then the crying pictures at the end. Yay one year olds! If only I could stop laughing at the naughty things my one year old does...
Hahahaha. Love those last ones!
ReplyDeleteso cute!!! miss those baby girls.
ReplyDelete