Search This Blog

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Here's a set of pictures that we got off of Grandpa's/Bryan's/My (sometimes...if he'll let me use it) iPad.  

These are pictures of when Grandma and Grandpa Jones when they came to visit Mary in the hospital and met her for the first time. 




Merry Christmas. Everybody is playing wii I think?


I love this picture. This was on Mary's 4 week old birthday. 

Ready for church today. It was Mary's first Sunday in our ward.  She did great. If only I had a nickle for every time somebody said, "Look at all that hair!"...



 This is Lucy's favorite place to hang out. It makes our already limited counter space that much more crowded. 


Here's a video of visiting Mary in the hospital.


3 comments:

  1. love that sweet picture of you girls before church! so sweet. and mary's smile while her dad is holding her.

    ReplyDelete