Search This Blog

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Blessing Day

Today was Mary's baby blessing.  Her Dad gave her such a sweet blessing and she was perfect for the whole thing. She was blessed to have a testimony of her Savior and the gospel. She was blessed that she will be an example to others and bring others to the gospel. She was also blessed that she will go to the temple and be married and have a family of her own. (I'm practically a grandma!). You are an angel Mary and we are so happy to have you in our family. We love you. 

Our whole family could make it down to Charlottesville for the blessing, which was so wonderful.  Everybody chipped in and brought food and we had a nice lunch after church. I love family. 


Mary in her dress that 7 other Jones baby girls have worn. Great Grandma Gail made it almost 30 years ago for Aunt Natalie. 


Cora has a camera and sent me some pictures that she took. 

She got a good picture of Pierce



We came to the Law School after church to eat. Thankfully school hasn't started yet, because this worked out perfectly. We never would have fit 28 people in our apartment.




The wonderful Joneses.


The wonderful Cannon side. 

 We made it through the whole day with the bow in the hair until the last minute when the camera came out. I'm glad Lucy decided to put it on me instead .

My beautiful family. I love these people more than I can say. 

6 comments:

  1. We live for moments like these. It was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. Glad we could be there.
    Adorable.
    I'll have to show Pierce the picture tomorrow.
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pictures! :) We had such a good time, it was a great day! We love Mary!

    ReplyDelete