Search This Blog

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Montpelier

Grandma JoAnn came this week for a couple of days. Lucy loves having her here. We also went and met up with cousins and Aunts at Montpelier.  We had a great time. It was beautiful weather and Lucy loved playing outside for hours. 

Playing outside at Montpelier. 

Aunt Mel found a caterpillar. The kids touched it and it used its defense mechanism (which was some kind of fluid) on Aunt Mel's hand. Aunt Mel wasn't so happy about the caterpillar after that happened. 



Jacob was nice enough to hold Lucy's hand and help her walk up the hill. 


Maddie and Lucy


This was on our window. Creepy. 

My Aunt Char sent me some beautiful things she made for new baby girl. They are so small and precious. I'm excited to hold another little girl. 


Dad had early meetings this morning so Lucy and I got to hang out for a while by ourselves. I was so tired from a late night (the Cardinals came didn't get over until midnight, but they won!) so I was resting on the couch a good portion of the morning.  Lucy was playing for the longest time and then she climbed up on the couch with me and simply fell asleep. It was nice to snuggle with her. She's such a sweet girl, I love her so much. 

2 comments: