This was another fairly uneventful week.Lucy had a little bit of a cold so we stayed home for a few days. Lucy and I did make Japanese friends at story time though. The mom, Mako, sent me an e-mail and said, "Please be my friend!". She is so nice. They had us over for dinner last night and we had a great time. I have never really interacted with Japanese people before and they were very gracious. They had UVa slippers for us to wear in their house and everything. We had delicious Japanese food too. They both told me that Bryan's Japanese is perfect. He may not feel that way, but he's sure better at speaking Japanese than I am.
Lucy hasn't grown out of exploring the world with her mouth. Her new thing is licking the bathroom wall...
The only other picture I took this week. Just because.
My child is five and still licks the walls...
ReplyDeleteCute Lucy!
umm, LOVE this. mako, please be MY friend.
ReplyDelete