Search This Blog

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Happy Halloween

It was another busy week for us. To sum it up, we had Halloween and everybody got sick.  The sick bug started with me, went to Lucy, and now Bryan has it today. Thankfully it seems to run its course pretty quickly.  We also went to Stafford and King George where we helped my mom move into her new house. It's nice that she's so close now. I'm assuming she knows she's on call for Lucy duty whenever baby #2 decides to come. 


Lucy got to hang out with her friend Lucy Sherman the day I was really sick. She had a great time and cried when Bryan brought her home. 




This was at the trunk or treat. It was really cold. Good thing Lucy had a hood to keep her warm. 

This was on Halloween on our way to trick or treating on "The Lawn". It's a big thing they do every year at UVa campus. 







 There are dorms that line the lawn where you can trick or treat. The lines were really long though so we only went to a couple of doors. 

Lucy feeding dad the sucker she found on the ground. 








 Lauren and Lucy eating lunch at Grandma JoAnn's. We were there all day, but this was the only picture I took. It was too crazy to take pictures. 


 I was getting ready for the day and I kept hearing her make the same sound. I finally looked at her and noticed she was holding the children's songbook and singing. Too cute Lucy.




2 comments: