Search This Blog

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Whistling

Well, we came away from this week with two pictures and one video.  I guess you could say we're status quo around here.  Bryan started his finals and he'll be done in 5 days.  These last two years of school have gone really fast.  Lucy is oblivious to it all and is just happy to have food and hugs.  I think we can all relate. 


This is in church today. She was too busy staring at people so I couldn't get her to look at the camera. I think she's cute in her long dress. 



Lucy is walking a lot more.  She frequently walks across the room or from person to person. The video is of her walking and also her thinking she knows how to blow a whistle and make a sound.



3 comments:

  1. haha, the whistling is pretty cute! i love when she drops an octave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. she whistles with or without it.

    ReplyDelete