Lucy is getting increasingly attached to her dad. She forgot that today is mother's day, not father's day. I got up to play the piano in sacrament meeting for the primary children and she didn't mind a bit. Bryan passes the sacrament and I have to take her out because she was reaching and crying for him.
Lucy likes to help with Laundry. She walked around for a half hour with pajamas wrapped around her and she thought it was great. This face says it all.
It never gets old to watch her sleep.
She's learning that dipping is fun and ketchup is good.
We spent a lot of time with Lucy Sherman yesterday because the Sherman's are packing and moving. They have a lot of fun together.
We went to a friend's for dinner today. It was a nice way to end a good mother's day.







She is so happy!
ReplyDeleteAdorable.
I love her smile! Happy Mother's day, Kathleen.
ReplyDeletelove the post, Can't wait to see you all
ReplyDeleteamen, lucy! ketchup is delish!
ReplyDelete