Search This Blog

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Star

 We went to Roanoke for a few days this week.  Bryan got a paid trip to attend a conference so Lucy and I tagged along.  The hotel was pretty nice and the weather was great which means it was a recipe for a great trip.  And a great trip it was. For Lucy.  She loved it.  She loved the hotel.  I don't think I've ever seen her happier.  She loved to go all over the room and look out the window and look in the big mirror. She had a great time.  Bryan noticed however that Lucy was the only one on vacation.  Taking care of Lucy in a one room hotel isn't as easy for us as it should be. She didn't sleep very well, which made it hard for us to feel good about anything.  All in all though, it was a nice break (and made us even more grateful for two bedrooms).

This was at the top of the mountain where they have the largest man made star in the world. Who knew?  I couldn't stop taking pictures of Lucy and her daddy.  She was so happy.  She loves her dad so much. 




Here's Lucy enjoying the hotel room. 





 This happened the other day. That's bakers chocolate all over.  

And another food mess. She loves spaghetti. 

3 comments:

  1. sooo cute! after just finishing our 36 hr car ride back here, i'm almost tempted to drive another 1 1/2 to see that baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look on her face when she's holding the toilet paper and that second one with Bryan. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete