Search This Blog

Friday, January 30, 2015

Christmas Vacay

Over a month ago we celebrated this little holiday called Christmas. I lost track of some of my pictures (they're in my email somewhere?). Anyway, I figured it was better to post what I have  than post nothing at all. 




Having fun with cousins at Grandma Jones' house. It has been fun to see Lucy grow and learn how to play with friends. She loves her cousins. 



Christmas lights!

Opening Christmas presents from Grandma Jones

Lucky girl


Christmas morning. I think we could have stopped at the stocking stuffers and they would have been happy.

You'll notice the girls look adorable in their matching pj's from their Aunt Mel (the jammies say, "Sweet like my Aunt". Nice plug Aunt Mel.)





Driving on Christmas day watching a movie on our DVD players for the car, while holding her Rapunzel doll. I'll say it again: Lucky girl. 

We went on a walk with Grandma Bayly the day after Christmas. It was a pretty trail. Lucy had a great time for the first 7 minutes. Then she was done. She refused to walk insisting she was too tired. After finally making all the way back she somehow found her energy when she saw a place she wanted to go and said, "I'm not tired anymore!". Convenient. 

Mary liked the walk. 

At the play ground. 



 We finished Christmas vacation by going to the children's museum in Richmond. It was a lot of fun. The girls loved it. 


Lucy sat down and said, "I'm the teacher!" and gave us all a lesson. 

3 comments: