Search This Blog

Friday, January 30, 2015

Love these People

Here's picture from more normal life. It's funny how many times I can look at the girls and it never gets old. They're so cute to their mom. 


It took almost three years, but Lucy likes her bed. And is finally consistently sleeping through the night. She also happens to love the pj's she's wearing in this picture. The only way I can talk her into wearing something else is if I insist these ones are dirty. She turning into a really girly girl. 

I don't know how she gets her shirts off. But she does. 

This is what happens on days when we get bored. 


I took a picture of Mary just because I thought she was cute. 

Next thing I know Lucy is standing in front of the camera telling me to take her picture. You're cute too Lucy. 

Lucy helping grandpa drill...something. This is why she thinks she can poor the milk in her cereal, "aaaaaalll by myself!!"



We had to say good bye to Heather/Anna for a whole 18 months. We're proud of her and know she will do great in San Jose. I LOVE these pictures of Lucy with Heather. That night when I was putting her to bed I asked her what had made her happy that day and she said, "Anna makes me happy". And then the next morning when Heather came downstairs Lucy looked at me and said, "Princess Anna woke up!". 





Mary loved Becky's fish. Well, at least she did for the first and only 24 hours of his life. RIP Hercules. 

She also loved the Hoemann's hamsters. Not as much as Rebecca does, but that's another story. 





Lucy waiting like a grown up in the doctor's office. I took a picture because she was so cute just sitting in her chair. 

Mary has gotten to point where she wants to see what I'm doing when I try to take her picture. 

5 comments:

  1. great job Kathleen. i forgive you for taking so long

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures. The ones of Heather and Lucy are the best ever! Miss that girl. Well both girls, really! Cuties.
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the lipstick pics. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all cute, but I do love seeing those pictures of Heather.

    ReplyDelete