This post is dedicated to videos only. I am so thankful for the technology that allows me to pull a camera out of my pocket at any given moment and capture the voices of my sweet children. I don't have a real clear picture of exactly what life will be like in the eternities, other than I know I can have endless joy. But as I hold my children and kiss their sweet faces and I know for certain that joy will come from them. They're so wonderful.
The girls singing and dancing to one of Lucy's new favorite songs.
When Lucy naps during the day she is up until 10 o'clock (we don't want to talk about what she's like when she doesn't nap). Anyway, this was her practicing pitching after watching the world series game with her dad. She's so cute, when she's doing something and can't quite get it (such as reach a light switch) she says, "I'm learning".
This video sums up my life. I was driving and started to take video to record their voices from the back. If you hang in there until the end I do get video of the girls. Seriously, this is what it's like every time we get in the car.
Lucy after ballet class. She was watching the large crane across the street. And then she just started singing to herself, because, why not? Adorable.
you have a wonderful life Kathleen
ReplyDeleteI love their dancing and am impressed with how much Mary does for being so young.
ReplyDeleteI love that Lucy says, "I'm learning".
The video in the car is just adorable. What cute sisters. It's so cute that they are holding hands and Lucy keeps saying, "nice to meet you".
And ballet? More pictures please!
I love how they are dancing in sync in the first video!
ReplyDeleteTOOO adorable!! loved all the lucy quotes! :)
ReplyDelete