Search This Blog

Sunday, October 26, 2014

I'm starting this post with a disclaimer: I am completely aware that I only have two pictures of Lucy on this post. All I can say is, sorry Lucy. You are now at the age that whenever the camera comes out you try to grab it, you cry if you can't have it, and then I end up putting the camera away. It's just how things are right now. Plus, I have about 1000 pictures of you when you were Mary's age.

Speaking of Mary, I forgot to post her stats from her 9 month check up. Which is too bad because she's already almost 11 months old. She weighed 19lbs 9oz (70%) and was 28 inches (60%).

I'll talk a little bit about Lucy to ease my guilt about the picture situation. Lucy is talking like a normal person. That is, she talks talks talks talks and can express about anything she wants to say. One of my favorite phrases she picked up from her mother is, "I'm worried about that". She also loves calling Mary her sister. She always points out that Mary is her sister and if Mary isn't around she says, "where's my sister?". She also tells everybody she meets that, "Mary is sooo cute."


I snapped a cute picture of her looking at me from her car seat. 

One of the two pictures of her had to be while she was sleeping. I thought she looked cute. And she's looking so grown up. 

I like these next three pictures. They're a sequence: 
1) Mom, I'm teething and I'm depressed

2) Hey, that flash is funny!

3) Whoa, I can't see anything now!


All I wanted was to take a picture of the dress your Grandma Bayly made you. You weren't happy for some reason. 

 Happy selfie                                                                      Sad Selfie


This is what I get for thinking I can leave them alone to go to the bathroom 

 A close up of chunky cheeks and beautiful lashes


We said our prayers before Bryan left to work and when we were done I heard this:

Just some giggles


4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you posted. I check almost daily for updates!!! No pressure or anything. :) Ha. I love the Amen video. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i sure love your posts and those cute girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't handle mary talking?!! okay, okay..saying amen. but SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The two selfies are hilarious. Such cute kids.

    ReplyDelete