The biggest event of the week just happened tonight. Lucy used the toilet! I never thought I would be so happy about poo, but there it is. Hopefully it starts happening more and more. Lucy has been learning a lot of things lately. She has started saying her prayers which is cute. Last night when she was saying her prayers she was saying what she was thankful for and she says, "Dada, Dada home, friend, two guys". She says "two guys" for "five guys". I guess we go to five guys too much.
The other exciting thing is that Mary has started giggling. It's adorable.
The girls and I went out to lunch. I was worried, but they did great. Mary slept the whole time and Lucy didn't get crazy until we were packing up.
Lucy helping with Mary. Again. The other day Mary was crying and Lucy went up to her and told her, "Mama come. Mama come."
I'm so glad I live in a time that I can take a million pictures a minute. And since it's my blog and my babies I can post as many pictures as I want too.
Baby giggles. Melts my mama heart.
Peanut butter anyone?
We were having fun with Lucy
can't wait to hold them again
ReplyDeleteMary's Smiles Are so adorable.
ReplyDeleteQuinnie kept cracking up at the video of Lucy's animal noises.
I love the mamma come mamma come story. So sweet.
ReplyDeleteThat smile is so cute. She's getting so big.
ReplyDelete