I'm am now a veteran of the Horne reunions, seeing as I've been to two. We had a good vacation and a good time with everybody at Hidden Springs Ranch in Altamont Utah.
Lucy got her own tent in the room. She slept great which we were very happy about. Here's her waking up from her nap.
Loving the pool. Well, loving the outside of the pool. After all the times we've been to the pool she has yet to really enjoy getting in the water (in her defense this water was cold).
Lucy has gotten especially attached to Aunt Stephanie.
Shooting at clay pigeons
Selfie gone wrong
That's better
Heather was the only one of us that hit anything
Bryan's a magician? Who knew he had it in him?
At the pool
so glad you included some heather selfies in there. love those things..
ReplyDeleteLove it! I miss my Lucy.
ReplyDeleteso glad you all came. we loved having you
ReplyDeleteIt was great to see you guys at the reunion!
ReplyDelete