Here are some random pictures of what we've been up to lately.
Daddy took Lucy to a playground while mom got to take a nap.
Lucy found an open yogurt on a table at church. Gross.
This was actually at the hospital cafeteria yesterday. Long story short, I spent a few hours in the hospital yesterday while they monitored the baby. I won't go into details, but everything is fine. There are no problems and the baby fine. Lucy and dad were troopers and hung out the whole time.
We went to the library and she liked this big giraffe.
Just eating dinner with cousin Lauren
Trying on Autumn's helmet
It's nice when kids get big enough to help with chores
We went to a park with a beach and Lucy actually started to enjoy the water.
Cousins David and Jacob were there too. That's David in the water.
I stole these pictures from Aunt Stephanie's blog. These two babies love their grandpa.
Poor Lucy. Dad was deicing the freezer and a piece fell on Lucy's face. She got over it pretty quickly, but remembered it happened. These two videos were taken hours apart. All I had to do was ask and she would get sad about it.
Lucy playing in the water at the beach
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

haha, love the videos!
ReplyDeletecuteness
ReplyDelete