Search This Blog

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Home Sweet Home

Lucy and I flew home on Friday.  All I'll say about our flights is that I'm glad it's over.  We were so happy to get home and see daddy.  

Here are the rest of the pictures from the trip. 

This was at the top of the church office building. 

Lucy was having a hard time so Grandma bribed her with mints. Sometimes bribes work and sometimes they don't. 

This was at the Lion House eating pie. Lucy liked the whip cream on the coconut pie. 

Oh Lucy

This was at the Jones family get together. Again, here's Lucy loving dessert. 


Pierce helping Grandpa with his skit

Angela doesn't know yet that the joke's on her

Those cups are filled with water. Sorry Angela, I have older brothers too...

Grandma Gail

Grandma Gail and Grandpa Wayne singing

This was yesterday after we got home. I went to my room and took a nap while daddy had quality time with Lucy. It's really dark, but this is what I found when I came out after a couple of hours: daddy sleeping (or trying to sleep) on the floor and Lucy with shredded styrofoam pieces everywhere.  Hey, I was just grateful that dad was here and I could take a nap. 

"Daddy, wake up!" 

Steph took these pictures at the reunion. I know this looks weird, but Lucy is inside of there. 

Poor Lucy. All her mother can do is watch and laugh. 

She survived

I was playing the piano in primary today when the door opens and in walks Lucy wearing nothing but a diaper. Apparently her diaper failed her. Lucy Lucy Lucy.

Why oh why did I ever leave Wyoming?

1 comment: