We had a successful week. Lucy had a few days of the best sleep of her life. I hope she starts sleeping 11 hours at night and taking 2 hour naps more consistently. If she doesn't, well, then I'm happy to spend the extra time with her.
I'm still tired, but feeling better. I've been feeling the baby move which always makes it more real. I'm already looking at babies and getting nervous/excited.
We had stake conference this morning and I had to give somebody a ride, so dad was left to get Lucy dressed for church. I told him where the tights and dresses were. Lucy showed up to church wearing a pretty spring dress and bright red tights. I probably would have gone for the pink tights, but she doesn't care.
Lucy has been putting any bag she can find over her arm and walking around. I think it's pretty cute.
You can't see it, but she's carrying that grocery bag. It's covered by the two blankets she likes to carry around too.
She loves to be outside. She can walk around the playground for hours.
She loves this shopping cart toy. She likes to fill it with the trash from the playground and cruise around.
At Five Guys. Again. We went 3 times in 4 days. I don't want to talk about it.
Blowing bubbles
Playing with Daddy






i miss me some Lucy.
ReplyDeleteThat umbrella is really cute-and so is the video.
ReplyDeletevery cute attempt at blowing bubbles..and adorable "conversation" with her dad!
ReplyDeleteadorable, adorable, adorable!
ReplyDelete