Search This Blog

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Baby Jr

Our most exciting news is the announcement of our growing baby.  I went to the doctor's on Friday and they bumped my due date up a week to 11/30/13.  Lucy went with me for the ultrasound and we got to see the baby kicking around. The first trimester is over and I'm excited that I'm feeling a lot better.  Bryan has been great at being a working dad and a housewife at the same time. He comes home and cleans and has gone without dinner more than once. We're probably all equally happy that the first trimester over. 

We're happy to get our first picture of you baby

 We started out the week with a great memorial day. The NOVA Joneses came to the lake near us and we had a great time hanging out at the beach all day. Thanks to Gma, Gpa, Aunts, and Cousins for coming our way. 

Lucy and Quincy are still building up a trust and friendship. They'll get there one day. 

 I got to sit and eat snacks all day. Lucy was in love with Grandpa so she didn't need much from me. She didn't care much for the sand so she stayed in a lap the whole day.  Except when she got jealous that Grandpa was holding Quincy so she braved walking on the sand to share his lap. She also clung to Grandpa and cried when he left. 

Loving the boat ride/Grandpa time



Lookin' good while eating cheetos


Love this picture of Becky and Lucy. Don't really love me in the background. 



She was fussing in the car when we left so I tried giving her chips. She fell asleep with hand in the bag. It's hard work being a baby. 

3 comments:

  1. i love everyone of those pictures. So excited you're having another baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great update, Kathleen! So excited for the new baby news too!!! I loved that first picture of Quincy. Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, i love her sleeping with her hand in the bag! such cute pictures!! miss you guys already.

    ReplyDelete