Lucy had a major injury this week. Kind of. It was thankfully short lived, but scary while it happened. I laid her down for bed and she went from making fussing sounds to angry sounds. She always fusses for a minute, but after 20 minutes we knew something was up. I went in and got her and when we got her in the light this is what we saw...
Bryan called her the featherweight champion of the world. We called the nurse and she said to just keep an eye on it (no pun intended). This is what she looked like when she woke up. I called back and they said she sounded ok.
By the end of the day she was fine and we haven't seen anything since. Poor baby. I don't think we'll ever know what it was. I'm glad she's better.
Lucy - If you're going to climb into small spaces you should be prepared for getting stuck. She was upset trying to get out (I ended up helping her out).
We went to a playground where the equipment looked 60 years old. I'm sure there's leaded paint all over this thing. She didn't mind a bit.
We went to a wading pool. Lucy pretty much refused to get in the water. Instead she wanted to climb all over broken old chairs and run on the concrete.
Wearing dad's hat. Looking good Lucy.
There's not a lot to this video. The reason I posted it is because she makes her classic Lucy sound. We hear this sound for everything exciting this world has to offer.










i love that Lucy noise!
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see her saturday!
ReplyDeletecute.
ReplyDeleteThose hat pictures are so cute.
ReplyDelete