Search This Blog

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Ball Game

Thankfully, this week was pretty uneventful. Well, unless I go into the bug bite saga, but I don't really want to.  We had a fun family night a UVa baseball game. We left in the 6th inning with the Cavalier's down 7-2.  We found out later that they ended up winning.  Probably would have been fun to stay.  Oh well. 


At the ball game.  Lucy did great the whole time.






Here's a series of pictures I took of Lucy and Lillian fighting over Lucy's blanket.  There aren't many things in life that Lucy takes seriously, but her blanket is one of them.  She wasn't going down without a fight. 






 Victory!


I've been having a hard time getting anything done with Lucy around.  While I'm cleaning up one mess she's off making another.  I was trying to fold laundry and she was pulling my piles off the bed or pulling all the books off the shelves.  I finally put her outside the room with the gate and she was devastated.  Poor baby.



3 comments:

  1. haha, so sad! bryan looks thrilled to be at the games. loved talking with baby today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad Lucy won. i pull for her every time

    ReplyDelete