Search This Blog

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Out and About

We had a normal low key week, which I was very happy about.  We started Monday off rough because Lucy didn't sleep well on Sunday night.  She can't seem to shake this cough.  On Monday we walked to meet dad for lunch after Lucy was having a rough time napping. I knew we needed to get out of the house because I wouldn't cry in a public place. She's been getting better ever since. We still have some coughing at night, but overall we're doing much better. 

Bryan gets credit for the most exciting thing that happened this week. It was the other morning and Bryan was hanging out with Lucy while I was minding my own business in the bedroom. While in the room I heard the unmistakable sound of glass shattering. I ran out to see Bryan holding Lucy in the hallway just outside our room. They both looked shocked and they were surrounded by a sea of glass.  I asked, "What was that?!" and he said calmly, "Her head".  It took one look up to see that the light fixture was missing off the light on the ceiling.  Oh boy.  I'm glad nobody was hurt. 

Here we are with dad at lunch.  She enjoyed the walk and it was good to get out. 

Lucy found an old pacifier. She didn't know what to do with it. 


 Lucy was helping me take the clothes off the line, but she wasn't having a very good time.  That is until I pulled her blanket off and gave it to her. 

 Her latest game.  She loves getting into the tub.  It's especially difficult when you're trying to shower and she pulls the curtain back and dumps stuff in. 


Lucy! Don't eat the soap!



Nothing exciting here. Seriously.  I just like watching her play when she's in her own world.



4 comments:

  1. I can tell Lucy wants her Grandma to watch her for a while

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's so great at entertaining herself! love the story with bryan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, had she been tossed into the light fixture?

    It's hard when they are sick!

    And we want to Skype sometime.

    ReplyDelete