Search This Blog

Monday, March 11, 2013

Lucy's Big Day!

What a week.  It was so much fun, I'm even a day late making this post.  For starters, we got snow! A lot of snow. UVa cancelled classes for the first time in 12 years.  Lucy and I were very happy to have daddy home all day.  We had a lot of fun playing in the snow. 

It's also spring break starting today so we came to Stafford last Friday.  We got to go to the temple on Saturday for a session and a friend's sealing.  Grandma Jones stayed with Lucy which was great.  She's figured out that Grandma is fun to play with and she gives her cookies too. 

Last, but not least, we have big news from the Lucy Goosey.  She took her first steps today!  We were at  Grandma's house tonight and she let go of the table and walked a few steps to her Grandma.  It was so cute.  I didn't anticipate how proud of that baby I would feel after she walked.  She's so cute. 


Snow!


Tasting snow


 She and daddy were making snowballs.  Dad also made the snow man.  I think he's so cute (both the snowman and the dad)

Lucy and dad went sledding on a garbage bag



This is what Lucy does in the grocery cart . She likes to face the direction she's going.  


Penny was in town and I wanted to see her and Melanie today. Bryan had the car today so DeAnn let me take her van to Melanie's house. DeAnn expressed some concern that I would crash the van, but she didn't have anything to worry about.  I'm a responsible driver. 




4 comments:

  1. hah, she's going to freak out when she sees that pic! SOO proud of baby babe! good job. give her tons of kisses for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Lucy. Very cute pictures of her in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really Kathleen, I thought I only had one teenager left in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Lucy!
    Her little curls are so cute.

    ReplyDelete