We're finally home in our luxury apartment at University Gardens. We don't feel at home until there are sausages hanging on the clothes line. Seriously. there's a sausage hanging on the clothes line right now.
Lucy has been happy to be home. I was was getting ready to brag about how much she loves her crib because she has been sleeping like an angel since we got home. Until last night that is. She was awake in her room for an hour in the middle of the night last night and I finally couldn't take it, so I went in to see what she was up to. She was sitting up in her crib holding her baby doll. Why does she have to be cute?
Here's my quilt on my mother in law's quilting machine. I'm so excited for it to be finished. Unfortunately, we ran into some serious problems so I abandoned the project and left the mess for DeAnn. Thanks DeAnn.
"Lucy, what do you think you are doing?"
"Relax mom!"
"I'm cute. You can't stay mad at me."
We went to IHop and redeemed a free meal for my birthday. Lucy was kicking up a storm while she ate her version of "All you can eat pancakes".
Bryan took this at church today. There was an Elder's Quorum nursery in the very back. Poor Ethan was the only boy and Lucy decided to pick on him and steal his cell phone. Kids these days.






i miss her so much! cute pictures.
ReplyDeleteWe love Lucy!
ReplyDeleteI love the "highchair series." So funny!
ReplyDelete