Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Home...(almost)

Disclaimer: I know this is a really long post.  I'm just not organized enough to break it up into something more manageable. 


We had to leave Utah today and return to real life.  Well, almost.  We're hanging out with Grandparent Joneses until we really really have to go home. 

We had a great time in Utah and were sad to leave.  Mom and Doug really spoiled us and I'm not looking forward to cooking my own meals.  The trip ended with us wrecking mom's car, but the lady who hit us wasn't too shook up because she won her car while on The Price is Right. 

Here are some cute pictures of Lucy playing on a rocking chair at my mom's. 
T



She's a little scared of this big guy. 

Asleep with her bottle. A full belly makes everything better. 

Her first bubble bath.  A little concerned, but overall unimpressed. 

Mom helped me make my first quilt .  I was very happy that my baby played while I sewed (this is my view from the sewing table). My happiness lasted about 5 minutes before she decided she wanted held. I didn't get a picture of her face pressed against the mesh while she screamed. 

We got to go to Natalie's house for a couple of days.  The kids had fun and we had a great time as Natalie took care of us all- what's three more people when you have four kids? We saw Becky a lot too and that was fun.  Lucy wasn't sure about Becky holding her unless she was singing, "The Itsy Bitsy Spider". She loved it.

 We went to a playground our first afternoon. 



 Luke and Lucy. 

 The kids playing










 Lucy did great on the planes today. She slept the entire first flight.

Wait a minute.  Daddy slept the entire first flight too. 



Here's a video Grandpa Doug took of Lucy playing the piano on Christmas. What can I say? She's a prodigy. 

Lucy trying her hardest not to fall asleep at dinner yesterday.  She's such a happy baby she couldn't sleep when she knew somebody was looking at her smiling.

Lucy playing at Grandma's.  She's silly. 




5 comments:

  1. wish she lived here! very cute video of her at dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WIsh we'd gotten some more pictures of the fun, especially at the library. We went to story time today and Lucy would have freaked out. The letter was N and the theme was NOISE! HAHAHHAHA. I cracked up imagining her being very overwhelmed by 50 children being encouraged to make as much noise as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have been scared of that raggedy Andy too.

    love the falling asleep video.

    -Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't beat that kind of plane ride.

    ReplyDelete