Search This Blog

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving

I'm thankful that we had Thanksgiving this week.  It was nice to spend time with both families this week.  . We got to stay with the Joneses and had Thanksgiving dinner with the Cannons and Hoemanns. Lucy enjoyed her first thanksgiving and even got to enjoy quite a bit of mashed potatoes.  They made her burp a lot, but hey, it's Thanksgiving. That's what we do - eat and burp


Aunt Mel and the kids made cute name place cards for everyone. The three babies all got to share the high chair seat. Lauren is such a cutie. 

Kids table (I remember hating the kids table when I was a kid). 

Adult table.  Mel and Katie made it so nice. 

He's either happy because of the pie or because he just teased somebody. Take your pick. 

Lucy in motion.  She bounces a lot. 

Mashed potatoes are yummy


I love Melly

The boys playing xbox.  Somehow Lucy got in the mix and she looks like she likes it too much. 

Cora and Lauren playing Apples to Apples


Lucy and cousin Quincy playing the piano.  Based on their playing styles, Lucy is the wild child and Quincy is the gentle soul. 






This was the drive home yesterday from Stafford.  Thankfully she fell asleep within minutes of pulling out and only woke up when we stopped to look at Christmas trees.  We weren't so lucky on the drive up.  


We got a Christmas tree yesterday.  It looks more like a Charlie Brown tree in this picture than it does in real life.  I think it's perfect. 



 Lucy! Hands off! 

Caught red handed and on camera.  Busted baby! 

It kind of looks like she's a present under the tree.  Best present ever. 


6 comments:

  1. Such a cute girl. Can't wait to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great tree, great present under the tree. we miss you all

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures, the commentary, especially about your sister... :) It is always fun to spend time together! Lucy is adorable!! Love your Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. She is so beautiful. What a blessing she is to our family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha that was Mom again commenting as me.
    Very cute pictures though. Sorry to hear that Lucy got sick, especially since it probably came from us.
    We loved seeing you guys.

    ReplyDelete