Search This Blog

Friday, May 4, 2012

Visiting Before We Leave for a Visit

We're spending a few days with the Jones' before my trip to California.

Grandpa showed us a way to hold Lucy that she loves.




Here's a variation on the "corner of the couch" pose.  The main difference is that she's asleep here.



And I know what you're thinking, but don't worry that we'll be out of town for a couple of Sundays.  We've packed new dresses and we're confident that we can find a corner of a couch to prop her up on at my Sister's.  We won't miss her Sunday Dress Series for anything.

3 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! Bryan is one handsome daddy. I'm also happy to see that my senior pictures are still making an appearance in the house. I haven't been forgotten about all together. I hope the pictures won't stop because you are on vacation. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete