Search This Blog

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Postponed

Blog updates are being postponed until further notice.  What's the reason?

We usually take pictures with our phone and they are fairly easy to upload that way. Well, I may or may not have thrown the phone into a load of laundry.  It was touch and go for a while, but the phone is working with the exception of the camera feature.

It's not a big deal because I had our real camera and have taken a ton of pictures.  I just don't know how to upload them yet and will probably wait until I get home from California.

In other news,  Lucy is doing great.  She was a great traveler and I couldn't have hoped for a better trip. My Grandma's party was a lot of fun and it has been wonderful being around so much family.

3 comments:

  1. I am too upset for words. Figure out how to upload pictures ASAP. I'm sure Bryan can help when he gets there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! so glad baby baby was so good during the flight! -- becky

    ReplyDelete