I'm pretty sure I just submitted a comment, but I'll try again. I love the pictures. They made me laugh a lot. You can definitely tell you guys are first time parents! Lucy is so stinkin' cute! Wish we could be there. Love you all.
She looks super cute. Thanks for cluing us in to the blog. Happy Easter!
Man, even if Lucy were their 10th child, they would be justified in posting every single picture. She is absolutely adorable. Nice work, you guys!
Love these pictures! Keep posting all of them...every time. Can't wait to see her. :) -- Becky
I'm pretty sure I just submitted a comment, but I'll try again. I love the pictures. They made me laugh a lot. You can definitely tell you guys are first time parents! Lucy is so stinkin' cute! Wish we could be there. Love you all.
ReplyDeleteShe looks super cute. Thanks for cluing us in to the blog. Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteMan, even if Lucy were their 10th child, they would be justified in posting every single picture. She is absolutely adorable. Nice work, you guys!
ReplyDeleteLove these pictures! Keep posting all of them...every time. Can't wait to see her. :) -- Becky
ReplyDelete