Search This Blog

Monday, April 2, 2012

March 25, 2012

Our beautiful baby came to us on Sunday March 25, 2012 at 5:18 pm. She weighed 7lbs 15 oz and was 19 inches long. Welcome to our family Lucy Ann Jones.

I went into labor Saturday night and at 5am Sunday morning Bryan and I left for the hospital.  I was nervous about recognizing real labor pains, but once they start there's little to question. Bryan stayed by my side the entire time and I can't imagine how much harder it would have been without him there.  Even though her delivery was harder than I expected, (just as every mom says) it was more than worth it. Lucy is more beautiful than anything I could ever imagine. Heavenly Father blessed us with a very special spirit and we're grateful for this sweet girl that has made us so happy.







1 comment:

  1. she looks so sweet! She's already grown up so much. -- Becky

    ReplyDelete