Search This Blog

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Pretty Faces

It feels good to be posting again. It's been so long and I'm having fun looking at all these pictures that seem old even though it's only been a couple of months. Little girls grow so fast. 


Mary got my eyeliner and was doing her makeup. 

There's quite a few pictures in this series. I love them all. I love these girls.  These girls will never know how many times I looked at their faces and thought they were the most beautiful faces I could possibly see. 








 It was free cone day at Ben and Jerry's and we all enjoyed our ice cream

Mary might have like more than some

A ballet picture. Lucy loved it so much. She was so cute to watch it made me emotional. I actually cried. 

Lucy got into my lipstick and when I saw her like this and gasped she said, "I just wanted stripes like Daniel" (Daniel, as in Daniel Tiger)

At gymnastics class. Both the girls loved it. I really should have gotten a picture of Mary rolling around the mats, because that's pretty much what she did the whole time. 

Mary gets my phone and can turn the camera on and take pictures of herself. They're so cute I have a hard time deleting any of them, even though she takes a hundred pictures at a time. 




Just being cute together



Some ballet videos. It's a little hard to see because I was taking it through glass. 



2 comments: