Cute cousins. I'm so glad Lucy and Mary get to see them regularly.
Lucy went to the dentist for the first time. She was literally perfect. She didn't complain, she did whatever she was asked, and her teeth looked great. I was so proud of her.
Mary got sick. Real sick. She laid on me for almost a week and couldn't sleep and cried. All the time. She had a pretty high fever and in hind sight I should have taken her to the doctor. Looking back, I'm guessing she had an ear infection and that's why she was so cranky. Poor Mary. As your mother, I apologize.
She would just fall asleep when I was holding her.
I had to snap a picture when I saw him drinking out of that cup. I think this dad of daughters is pretty cute.
The Hoemann's and my dad came down for a visit/lunch. We walked to the restaurant and Rebecca held Mary's hand the whole time. Pretty cute.
This picture was the best I could do with my dad. The girls were a little camera shy.
Mary is starting to consistently throw tantrums. This one was because I took the phone away. I thought it was amusing so I documented it.
Another selfie. I love them!
She took this one too. I think it's so funny. Her baby belly got in the way and then her chubby baby leg is so cute.
Good morning bed head! Oh Mary, you're so adorable.
After a week of Mary being sick, it was Lucy's turn. She had the same blazing fever. She also complained about her ear hurting (that's what made me think Mary probably had an ear infection). If you're wondering whether I learned my lesson and took Lucy to the doctor, the answer would be no. I'm a consistently bad mother to all my children. I knew Lucy was really sick when she said, "I'm sleeping I want to lay down". Shocking. She did that three times in one day.
She asked to lay down in my bed and watch Thomas. I let her. And then I found her holding the ipad asleep. So cute.
Family date night eating ice cream. Mary was enjoying the reflection.
Memorial day fun at the beach with the Jones'
Mary helping dad inflate the boat
Mary going on a boat ride with Grandma and Becky. The life vest might have been too big.
Lucy calling for Grandma and Becky to come back. She didn't want to go with them on the boat.
We went to Grandma Bayly's and played with this big ball. Lucy loved it.
Mary was trying to blow it up.
I love this face
And finally the most recent picture I have. It was a big day for this girl. She went into nursery for the first time and I was both happy and sad. She did so great and I'm so glad. There's also a part of me that is not ready for her to grow up.
I can't remember if I've posted these before. If I have, then just don't watch if you don't want to. Here's a clip of Lucy singing one of her favorite songs, "I hope Heather calls me on a mission".
This was a long time ago, and I think I must have posted it. But I'm not sure. It's pretty funny watching the girls in the snow.
Love, love, love
ReplyDeleteLOVE ALL.OF.THIS.!!!!!
ReplyDelete