Search This Blog

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's day. I learned that eating green food on st. Patrick's day wasn't nearly as fun as eating pink food for Valentine's Day. I made green Mac and cheese and both girls gagged.

I didn't have anything green for Lucy and when she saw me and Mary she said, "where's my matching shirt?". Oh boy. So I used a tshirt we were using as a paint smock and made her a tshirt. 


Going on a walk with friends.

I tried really hard to get a picture of the girls together. This is the best I could do. 



Mary eating all her "art" again. 

This is at playgroup and the big gym. I had to pry the baby doll out of her arms and run for it when it was time to go. 

These two are so cute


Waiting outside in the cold to go see Daniel Tiger on te big screen. 



Even though going to Daniel Tiger was for Lucy she refused to get her picture by the sign. Mary was happy to say hi. 

1 comment: