We got to go spend some time at my mom's while Bryan studies for the bar exam and before Penny and baby Martha moved to Idaho (sad face :( ). It was a nice break and we miss the pool.
Lucy and Maddie
Sorry Mary, we thought it was cute.
Lucy found a buddy that would watch Curious George with her. She was also exhausted from swimming at the pool.
Mary and Martha
We tried to get pictures of them in their 4th of July outfits. Now that Mary is mobile it was pretty much impossible to keep her still.
Proof that Mary doesn't cry every time Grandpa Doug looks at her.
Lucy went back and forth between being Lauren's buddy and Maddie's buddy
We went to see fireworks in Elisa's neighborhood. It was a great show and I'm glad I took the girls even though I was nervous how they would do with the late night. Lucy loved the fireworks. She spent the whole time sitting on Grandma's lap commenting on everything, "Pink one! See that firework? Martha see it. Molly see it" etc...
All my pictures appear to be blurry. Which is disappointing. Lucy was so cute.
I had some fun at Mary's expense
Lucy taking care of Martha (for the record Martha's mom was the one that gave her to the toddler in the laundry basket).
Mary gets to sleep in the closet when we go to Grandma's house. I was feeling bad about it, but Bryan reminded me that if Harry Potter can survive 11 years in a closet under the stairs then Mary will be just fine.
Lucy found a strawberry in Grandma's strawberry bush
Don't let the muggles get you down Mary!
ReplyDeletecute
ReplyDeletei can not get enough of mary!! she is SO cute.
ReplyDelete