Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Lovin' Summer - Part 1

We spent two weeks up north (that's my excuse for not updating the blog). Here's our week from our visit with the Joneses


We went on walk at Government Island. My pictures document the fun first half of the walk. The second half of the walk was my girls screaming and Quincy staring at them both like they had lost their minds. Which they kinda had at the time...

Cute babies


Grandma had Lucy and Quincy and they were looking into the water here. Lucy started pointing. "Snake! Snake!". Nobody believed her at first, but sure enough there was a big snake down there. 



I turned around and the babies had decided to take a seat in the mud off the path. 

Ever since Lucy found out that Heather is a princess in another life they've really started to bond. And it helps that Heather lets her play in her room and help her make bread. 

Cute cousins with their Grandma. 

We went to the temple and then to the Zoo. Grandma stayed with the girls so Bryan and I could go to the temple together. 


It tooks us several tries, but we finally got to see the "Elph-a-nats" as Lucy would say. 

Pandas


Mary crashed in the stroller. It was really humid and hot. But we had a great time. 


A costco run. I'm not sure what she's looking at. 

Playing at the indoor playground. Don't be distracted by the awkward picture of the dad in the background. 


Autumn invited us over for a play date at her house.

It was really humid and hot that morning too.


These are pictures from memorial day. 




We went to the zoo thinking that the Gorillas or the Elph-a-nats would be the main attraction. Turns out it was a mere Meerkat.

She cracks me up. I love how she keeps looking over at me and then back at the Woody doll (which Lucy calls "baby Marfa" -for Martha). She doesn't know it's a toy and he can been scary.

2 comments:

  1. I love that picture with Lucy and Quinney holding hands. So cute. I guess Jeff is cute too. :)

    ReplyDelete