Well I'm still pregnant. The good news is I'm not exhausted with a newborn. The bad news is that I'm exhausted with a toddler. Poor Lucy has been really having a rough time sleeping lately. Things took a turn for the worse the night before thanksgiving, but they've improved the last few nights. Thankfully the neighbors seem to have more patience and haven't stomped on the floor in a few nights. We'll figure this out Lucy...
On a side note, you're not a parent until your child sticks their hand in their messy diaper and then touches your head. Dad was a trooper handling that one.
Lucy sleeping before church. She's so cute in her hat and tights.
We went to Michie Tavern for thanksgiving dinner. Lucy mostly ate the butter.
We went on a short walk Friday morning and were lucky enough to catch a parade. Merry Christmas Santa.
Hang is there - with being pregnant and Lucy sleeping.
ReplyDeletelooks fun! come on baby!
ReplyDelete