What a great week. Bryan was home 4 days in a row. It feels like forever since we've had him home that much. We got a lot of cleaning and organizing done which wasn't fun to do, but it's so nice that it's done. We're already trying to figure out where we're going to put another person in this place.
Lookin' good Lucy. Loookin' gooood.
Here's our fourth of July fun. We got invited to a barbecue which was fun. We got rained on, but Lucy never seemed to notice. She was acting pretty cranky and clingy and finally after about an hour of waiting for food to cook I broke into somebody's chips and started giving her all the junk food she asked for. She was happy as can be after that.
Lucy got banished to her crib for a little bit while we were cleaning her room.
She has been so cute at bed and nap times lately. When she's ready for us to leave her room so she can go to bed she starts waving bye bye to us.
This was at our fourth of July ward party. There was a bike parade and since Lucy doesn't have a bike she stole somebody else's. Living the American dream.
Pretty curls.
We've been babysitting some friends once a week for a few weeks. The poor baby is 5 months old and doesn't know that there's an extremely jealous 15 month old around. If the baby cries, Lucy cries. If I hold the baby, Lucy cries. If Lucy cries, the baby cries. It's been fun.
Lucy crying at me while I hold the baby.
Lucy was dancing in her bathrobe. Of course I only got a few seconds of the dancing, but I kept recording anyway. Just because I think she's cute.
This is a friend's dog. Lucy loves dogs. Until she realized that the dog is more the size of a beast. She's scared when he gets close, but can't help loving him at the same time.












so cute with the sunglasses.
ReplyDelete