Lucy started off the week rough. She woke up a couple of times Monday night and I knew she needed some tough love, so I let her cry it out. I got her Tuesday morning and it took me one look at all the boogers to know she had a cold. In order for me to finally have sympathy for the baby I got the cold too. I was miserable. I was up all night and would have cried and woken everybody up too if I weren't too embarrassed. Sorry for letting you cry Lucy, you were miserable and I know that now. Bryan gets 100 million dad/husband points for taking care of Lucy and the house in the morning so I could sleep (he also gets bonus points for listening to me whine about being sick for 3 days).
Lucy got a valentines package from Grandma and Grandpa Jones. She loved opening the box .She's such a good girl and didn't even think twice about sharing the contents with her parents.
We went to the mall play place again. This time she figured out how to get inside the tunnel. She sat in there a long time and blocked the other kids, but whatever.
I went to a baby shower on Saturday and dad got to babysit. He sent me this picture and said that Lucy was asking for donuts. Nice try dad.
She got to go to the playground with dad too. I'm not sure if she ever made it out of the stroller, but it looks like she was happy just to hold a ball.
I love drying my clothes on the line. The sun, the fresh air, and the smell of hanging meat?? So gross!! The sausage was bad enough, but now there's strips of animal flesh hanging two feet away from our clothes! This has to end.
Here's a minute in the life of Lucy and Lillian.





haha, their interaction is pretty funny. also, you have nasty neighbors! please tell dara to take care of them.
ReplyDeleteYea that meat stuff is pretty weird...
ReplyDeleteWhy is it that adults and can't scream and cry when we are sick? I want to. Let's all band together and make it normal.
ReplyDeleteIs it the same neighbors who always hang out the meat? Weird.
ReplyDeleteAlso, poor Lucy in the video. She just wants to get away but Lillian is mauling her.