Search This Blog

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Thoughtful Girl

We've had another successful week.  Lucy and I managed the household and Bryan made it through another week of law school.  Bryan and Lucy got to spend some quality time together last night while I went to the Women's Broadcast.  It was a really good broadcast and I had a good time with some sisters from the ward.   I missed my pretty baby though.  Thankfully she woke up at 3am so that I could spend extra time with her.  And then she was even more thoughtful when she woke up at 6:30 for the day.  Thank you daughter of mine. 






Lucy has really taken to food.  We haven't had another green bean incident (thank goodness).  That's probably because we haven't gone near green beans since last time.  She especially loves carrots. Also, watch out when she's hungry.  She kind of yells and grabs at the spoon if you're not going fast enough. 


Daddy took some pictures of us today.  There's a lot of pictures of just Lucy so it's nice to have some proof that I'm the one (with lots of daddy's help) who has kept this little munchkin alive for the last six months.  I sure love this cutie. 


4 comments:

  1. Such great pictures with mom and baby. It was great to talk to you guys today. I love it when these kids give us "extra" time to spend with them, especially when it's in the middle of the night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't take how much i love that picture of her and you laughing. i can't how cute she is. i basically can't take anything about her. can not wait until december. - becky

    ReplyDelete