Lucy has an announcement!
She's not very excited in the video, but believe me she is. She was just unhappy because she knows bottle and bed come after bath and jammies and she wanted me to get the show on the road. I can't believe she has a tooth. She's just a baby! She's too little to need teeth.
We went to Henry's peach orchard on Monday and bought a bushel of peaches.
Oh wait, and then we went back to the orchard on Friday. We had no need for peaches, but when some friends called and asked if we wanted to go we couldn't help but say yes. We're starved for attention.
Needless to say we've had plenty of peaches this week. I canned 12 jars of slices, 12 jars of jam, made cobbler, peaches and cream, and peach pancakes.
We went to a nice lake nearby with our friends the Bairds (not pictured).
This was probably the only smile Lucy cracked the whole time. She wasn't enjoying it so much. She didn't like the water....
She didn't like the water. It was a little chilly, but she had zero tolerance. I think this picture is hilarious. Before you think I'm a bad mom, just notice that only one foot is barely in the water.
An armful of toys.
For some reason, when she eats and she's tired her arm will stick straight up. She holds it there until she's done.
She's rolling over, so she get's herself all around her bed. She didn't know I was there when I took this picture.
Now she does. I love this precious face.










so adorable, Can't wait to hold her
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!
ReplyDeletethanks for the post! loved it! that picture is hilarious. drama queen..just like her dad.
ReplyDeleteand i think i liked monday's outfit for the peach orchard more than tuesday..just something to think about.
next time can you please provide a picture of the bairds. thank you.
-- becky
Ha I think the first comment was Mom.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the tooth Lucy!
Kathleen I am very impressed with your canning skills and need to learn from you.
And adorable pictures of Lucy. The water one is hilarious!